What else could you be missing? What you don’t know could really hurt your next project! While there are lots of tools you could be using to maximize your next project, here are three that we find to be the most essential:
1) Stitch Markers: Stitch markers come in a variety of designs, and can help you with many aspects of your project. From clasp and locking styles to spirals (and even bobbie pins) stitch markers are essential to:
- mark a stitch: Like the beginning or ending of a row / round.
- use as a placeholder: Like a WIP.
- count rows and rounds of work: Especially if you’ll have dozens of rows, or a complex stitch pattern!
- Hank of yarn: Must be a cake or ball before you use!
- Partial skeins: Yarn can get messy!
- Bulk units: For smaller projects or for ease of transportation.
- Keep with your WIP
- Assure each line is accurate, up-to-date
- Take good notes for future reference!
Which crochet tool is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!